Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got any picture of 19" M5 racing harts on there car?

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet more more more
ive just got my self a loan by pure mistake, the loan would of been for these wheels anyway but hey theres no turning back now and yes ive found a set i just hope they are the right size they are 19" but i want the large lip on the rear rims

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
those rims look well sweet on a silver car too

cant believe he sold it :eek:

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Bleh those things are weak, and played. Pick something else!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ya unfortunately fast and the furious kinda killed those wheels..i still like em...but i prefer the R5's now..very happy with em..

and they dont produce them anymore..very hard to get a hold of em

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah i still really like them, i like the Axis milanos to but out of the two i would go for M5s everytime

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any pictures of the R5s???

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
weak and played ???? explain

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
any more pictures?

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
supra stevo said:
weak and played ???? explain
he means they're played out...
in other words... just plain old and too common now...

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not in the UK and certenly not in europe

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
TunaRollZ said:
he means they're played out...
in other words... just plain old and too common now...
Common? Hardly now adays. They are still in my top 5 favorite wheels of all time, and if I could find a set of 19's i'd buy them right now. I even held off buying my HRE's so I can hopefully come upon a set of 19" M5's if that tells you anything....

- Vic

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
BigVic said:
Common? Hardly now adays. They are still in my top 5 favorite wheels of all time, and if I could find a set of 19's i'd buy them right now. I even held off buying my HRE's so I can hopefully come upon a set of 19" M5's if that tells you anything....

- Vic
FYI - I don't have that opinion about these wheels (because I could care less about them). My post was merely explaining to our European friend what the guy above meant when he said these wheels are 'weak and played'. :rolleyes:

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BigVic said:

- Vic
exactly that mate i held off buying a brand new set of axis milanos to get a set of used racing hart M5s i love these wheels and the reason i never bought the axis rims is that they would only of been second best so ive held out for a while to find a set of these rims hopefully its gonna pay off coz my car has look like crap for to long now with stock 16"s and skirts and spatz

·
War Junkie
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BigVic said:
so I can hopefully come upon a set of 19" M5's

- Vic
i wouldnt want to do that mate, thats just not right. :wackit: :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts