Supra Forums banner

Racing seat question

954 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SilverMk2 
corbeau forza I is for big guys (38") and forza II is for bigger guys (44"). The forza II will require you to drill 4 new holes in the seat bracket to move the seat over about 1" to the center of the car. You may rub slightly against the door panel, but with my door panel gone it clears.

The best place to get them imho is Apex performance (www.apexperformance.net). Make sure you talk to Clark and not Linda, as Linda's orders seem to take two weeks, while Clark's took 4 days!

Suprasport also is supposed to carry them, but last I heard they needed a big first buy to get in with Corbeau and that they hadn't got the necessary buyers lined up yet...

dbsupra said:
i went to northstar motorsports outside of chicago when i lived up that way. sat in every seat they had. im not a small guy either and i couldnt find one that fit me very well. the regular seats were way too tight on my shoulders and the big boy seats were too big. i would suggest to anybody that they sit in a seat first. buddy that had a civic bought some momo seats for $1500 and id rather ride in the hatch than sit in those things.

dave
Very true, but many of us live far away from places that stock more than one or two showroom seats. Also keep in mind most seat companies sell optional velcro bolster pads to help get the fit just right

Tom (terrible to4e) is big into drifting and is a tall guy. Think he's a 38" and says his forza I is perfect.

I'm a 40" and the forza I is snug -- it would be great for track-only but since I drive it a few times a week I wanted something a little easier to get in/out of

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.