Supra Forums banner

Racing seat question

962 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SilverMk2 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I was wondering if they made a racing seat for bigger people. I am kind of a bigger guy, 6'4 260ish. I know I can BARLEY fit into my buddies, Mugen Racing Seats in his 99 turbo civic. Just a thought, I didn't know if possibly I could only use a reclineable one, or if they made a molded one in a bigger size. I am particullary looking at the Sparco series, I like how they look. Let me know on your opinions or comments, thanks in advance.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Well my waist size is 42-44" depending on the maker of the pants. I saw and read about your new seats and I love them. Those are the ones I am looking at. The Mugen seats I was talkin about earlier, they just dig into my hip bone lol. I have a targa top on my Supra, but I would like to have them as the same height as the stockies. I will check about the Corbeau seats. Thanks alot.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Awesome. thanks alot guys. It's been one of things where I should lose some weight so I can use most racing seats, but oh well.... lol. thanks alot for you guys inputs.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
I mean no offense to anyone, but I just don't see very many bigger guys in the racing scene, such as using racing seats. Alot of the ones I see, I am just speaking as of people around me. I'v seen only 3 bigger guys, which 2 of those guys are some of my better friends in the area. We are all big into Drifting and whatnot. Thanks again for everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.