Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm looking to get a pair of racing seats. No more then $800 for the set I was thinking of getting the Corbeau Carrea seats in all black. Is there any other seats that are around that price and have the reclining feature and look that good. Thank for the help

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO get sparco's or momo. Corbeau's are kinda made cheap *ie price* i sat in em and im not impressd. But u kinda have to get used to the whole "cant move while driving in ur seat . I have the Torino's. Sorry i dont member how much they were, but not to shabby.. brackets are like 150 i think.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the torino's and i love em, much more confortable than the corbeus. but they are more than you want too pay a good deal is around 1200 out the door with brackets and everything. honestly though i would stay away from the cheap seats get somethin nice, Momo or Sparco.

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
playboi said:
NO get sparco's or momo. Corbeau's are kinda made cheap *ie price* i sat in em and im not impressd. But u kinda have to get used to the whole "cant move while driving in ur seat . I have the Torino's. Sorry i dont member how much they were, but not to shabby.. brackets are like 150 i think.
I think the Corbeaus are very good for the price. They don't feel cheap to me... My $.02

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does anyone have any pics of the Corbeau Carreras installed in a supra (or any other car, pictures of the blue ones would be nice)?

MCL

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so do you guys knw anything about hte bride seats then d they feel good i was thinking about buying a pair

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do not recommend Corbeau seats.. they are cheap for a reason.
I know of a road racer that crashed and his POS Corbeau seat broke in half and he broke his ass bone....

take care,
nils

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
mind i ask...which seats were these that you did not like??
=========================================

They were by Corbeau, but I can't remember that exact model. Non reclining. The two big things I noticed are how comfortable is the seat and how it fits, especially the width. You can sit in 10 different seats and they will all feel and fit a little different. Try before you buy.

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
VJRacing said:
so do you guys knw anything about hte bride seats then d they feel good i was thinking about buying a pair
Yeah, comfy if you are a teeny width'd Japanese man. They are designed for a smaller frame though for serious and will not be comfortable for any "larger" friends. I do not even mean especially fat, just a more average sized american.

Adam

BTW Sparco's rule! Torinos are some damn nice seats if you can swing it. Email me if you need help getting a set.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much weight would u drop, with stock leather electric seats?

Rob~

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have Tenzo-R recliners, in my Supra. I think they are like $600 for a pair. They are just as comfortable as any other racing seats, and oh yes they fit the OLM (one large man) just fine!:D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You get what you pay for, except for Corbeau's, which aren't worth half their price. I'd rather sit on a dildo bolted to the floorpan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts