Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like thread says..I am racing Tom's Supra tomorrow.AKA 91Tbreezin. Wondering if any other Supra guys will be there at the track also. I am bringing my slicks (since my car is not yet ready) and put them to some use on his car. :) Tom will also race it but he wants to see if I can better his times. (Thanks Tom)

I will be there around start up time or maybe a lil later. I just need Tom to get me a place to meet him and I am good to go. Got the Baby Supra AKA Tercel all packed up with the slicks and air tank etc... to have at it at the track.

Maybe Tom can give a more of detail of his mods if anyone is interested

Thanks

Duane

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has around 50 wheel hp. upgraded turbo, exhaust, DDP, boost control

Most of all! MY SLICKS + RACE GAS + BIGGER BOOST = BETTER TIMES :)

Tom aka 91Tbreezin on this board as noted in first post ;)

Duane

·
DON'T BLAME ME!!!
826 Posts
upgradedsupra said:
It has around 50 wheel hp. upgraded turbo, exhaust, DDP, boost control

Most of all! MY SLICKS + RACE GAS + BIGGER BOOST = BETTER TIMES :)

Tom aka 91Tbreezin on this board as noted in first post ;)

Duane
Ha, Ha Ha! :rofl: (SmartAss!) :fawk: LOL! Duane is a real jokster, among his other known talents! My car will probably feel pretty slow to him, considering it's about half the whp. It's a stock block/upper, with a .57Trim CT,10 degree exhaust clip, Lexus maf,Aeromotive vfpr, Apexi filter, BIC DDP, Blitz Nur Spec (no cat) Spec Stage 2 clutch, SupraSport aluminum driveshaft,HKS mhg w/ARP studs, Greddy Type RS bov, FAL dual fans,mbc...no tuning! :eek4dance Hope we don't blow it up!
I'd be really happy getting it down into the mid to low 13's. It ran a 14.1,@ 103mph, as an auto, with my wretched 2.65 60', so 13's are definately achievable. Hey, it might not be that fast, but drag racing anything that tops 105mph in the quarter, is f...ing fun in my book!!! :agreed:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Best of luck Tom, hope your driveshaft doesnt come undone with those little bolts on there. Let us know how it goes.

·
DON'T BLAME ME!!!
826 Posts
Pacific Raceways

No worries mate! Driveline specialties squared me away with grade 8's the correct length! :) More worried about my motor than anything else! :eek4dance...especially when Duane drives it.. ha ha

I am lame

1 - 9 of 9 Posts