Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try and push my luck at Firebird tomorrow night and get a low 10.xx pass in. Stacy said the track is in better shape than normal recently. Lmk

9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Friday, not Sat.

9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just don't get booted for an 11.49 :)
Actually I got booted since I ran a 10 and I can't pass tech. 2 more tracks left to piss off:):fawk:

9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dumbass "sleep?" Grammer owns you

9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should be in that hood around 5:30 ish after I eat something decent. Tucson food is a maggot nest compared to Phoenix eats. I'm guessing the Hooters on Chandler?

· Registered
76 Posts
You should take some videos. I would like to go but dont really have a ride down there. Wanna pick me up haha? I'll bring a camera.

· Registered
3,745 Posts
I should be in that hood around 5:30 ish after I eat something decent. Tucson food is a maggot nest compared to Phoenix eats. I'm guessing the Hooters on Chandler?
Are you calling Hooter's fine dining?

9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you calling Hooter's fine dining?
I ate something there I liked recently but if I post up what it was, I will never hear the end of it. :lame: Some friends, huh?

Anyway Pandora is AWESOME! thanx

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts

· Im da TRAIN, u on da trax
793 Posts
I ate something there I liked recently but if I post up what it was, I will never hear the end of it. :lame: Some friends, huh?

Anyway Pandora is AWESOME! thanx
It was a hotdog.... and you liked it because it was penis shaped... call me a liar....

and the first time you tasted it, it wasnt even YOUR hotdog, it was some other guys hotdog....

9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damnit we are at Hooters now and I just ordered the H... After I got booted in the 2nd of 3 tracks in Az:(

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
so what did you run?

9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
11.04 and got booted for the 136.65 mph, the car is booking it for a 67mm and stock cams. Timing is very conservative at 16 deg. and running on the rich side. I ran a 10.9 before, though.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
what RWHP did you put down?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.