Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a 98 RHD RZ that has a few leaks associated with my rack and pinion steering. I have a rebuild kit, but I could not find a seal kit for the progressive steering valve that is mounted with 3 bolts to my rack. I also can't seem to find a replacement valve block. I have one port that is leaking. I have not pulled the plug yet, because I'm a little hesitant to remove it. It's a hex keys bolt with a nut thats holding tenision on it. So I think its set to a certain spec, but I can't find any info. The attached photo is not my rack, but the nut/plug circled in red is where my leak is. Can anyone give me info on this?
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Gas Motor vehicle

TIA
Steffan

· Registered
1994 RHD Toyota Supra
129 Posts
Can you post where you got the rebuild kit? I can only find for LHD and I'm not too sure if its the same for RHD.

· Glad To Be Back
2,365 Posts
Lhd and RHD are different racks obviously, but the seal kit is interchangeable . Be careful , while a SC300/400/Soarer rack will work on a MKIV Supra the actual seals are different and not interchangeable. If OEM is back ordered Gates makes a kit

· Registered
1994 RHD Toyota Supra
129 Posts
Lhd and RHD are different racks obviously, but the seal kit is interchangeable . Be careful , while a SC300/400/Soarer rack will work on a MKIV Supra the actual seals are different and not interchangeable. If OEM is back ordered Gates makes a kit
Ok thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts