Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lurker
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the little radiator shaped light went off in my car. it's the light nearby the temp guage. it has never gone off before...i checked my coolant level and everything looks ok.. what else could it be? i'm not even sure if it's the radiator...

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
The "radiator light" is actually for the coolant resevoir (sp) bottle up front on top of the intercooler, set the coolant in it to the right level and watch the "birdcage" as some people like to call it dissappear.

Kruso

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
i have a smililiar problem. the bottle is full. its plugged in (the sensor at the bottom), and i recently cleaned it (less than 3 weeks) ideas? jsut started cropping up recently like last week

·
Señor Member
4,741 Posts
Also the sensor gets clogged with sediments sometimes so a good cleaning will cure any future occurances.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
sorry to dig up an old thread but that jsut means that the coolant expanded... if u look there are 2 lines on the bottle...hot and cold... the light went off cuz it got warm and expanded...might wanna look again...fixed mine... cleaned the bottle and not the sensor...doh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts