Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After upgrading to an aftermarket radiator, there's a small gap between the radiator support and the radiator. I've seen a few radiator panel that will cover this gap and extends to the radiator brackets, like SP Engineering's. but it's been quite a while i'm not sure if those are still available.

searching on various sites only yield a few that only cover the front open portion where the hood latch is and don't extend to the radiator brackets.

·
Banned
451 Posts
MVP Motorsports carries a Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Shroud Part #:CF-826031 Link

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MVP Motorsports carries a Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Shroud Part #:CF-826031 Link
I looked at APR too, it's no longer on the manufacturer's website... and most of these retailers don't update their website when a product is discontinued..
i guess I'll give APR a call tomorrow

·
Banned
451 Posts
I would check with one of the re-sellers to see if they have any leftover in stock.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
I got mine off of eBay for 45 bucks shipped fully polished and it was stainless steel not aluminum

·
Banned
451 Posts
I got mine off of eBay for 45 bucks shipped fully polished and it was stainless steel not aluminum
Do you mind PM me the link to your product. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts