1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Supra Addict Since 1984
362 Posts
I've installed the PWR on one of my previous '97's (US spec) and my current '94. The '97 was more work because the PWR fan shroud mounts were based upon the '94 which is different than the '97. Also, I had to remove an upper cooling fan in the shroud on the '97 where there is only a single lower fan in the '94 shroud. Both cars were running a Greddy FMIC with hardpipes, and still everything fit very nicely.

I have not heard that a J-spec Supra has a different fitment in this area under the hood.

Good Luck - and go PWR if you can. It is a beautiful thing!

John

For pics of the PWR on both cars, see my website : www.utahracing.com/supras/john.html

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
One of the locals is using the Power Enterprises one and it works fine. Jspec should make no difference.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice lookin car! :)

I'm just waiting for an email from Japan and will see if they'll recommend the PE Radiator or not.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just 1 last question

Does the PHR Hard pipekit (upper) fit every Radiator out there ? or only Fluiudyne and stock radiators?

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
i don't know where you are planing on getting the PE radiator, but I would suggest you call the guys at RBmotoring.com They are an authorized power reseller.

Tell them Matt from the Ultimate Street Car Shootout sent you and they should hook you up.

Matt

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
I have the ADFX racing radiator and i believe its larger then PWR or fluidine and i also have 1 electric fan on it and have NEVER had cooling issues at all. Cruising for 1hr+ on the hwy in 85 degree heat and temps never moved.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
kale said:
have any pictures of the adfx unit? and is it astraight bolt on job?
Yes straight bolt on. I'll look for some pics of the unit itself.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
pwr unit get it its well worth it !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts