Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i find a setup like this...... i saw it a while back but cant find it anywhere....... does any1 know where i can find it??

·
Registered
868 Posts
It looks like someone made it. I have seen a setup in summit for a guage and 2 .25 din pieces but I don't think it was for our cars.

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
That does look custom made, but I know that Summit sells something just like that. I think it's a Blitz piece that has a gauge, and 2 pods for electronics just like the pictured one.

·
Registered
945 Posts
That one is the blitz one...IIRC, they aren't available anymore (though I could be wrong). They would be pretty cheap and easy for any stereo shop to make up however from the din block off plastes that come in the radio kits.

There is always the triple gauge cluster for single din from an older SAAB. I think Trent stumbled on that one a couple of years back.

Bob

edit...on closer inspection...that one is vynal covered and is likely custom, but dead easy to make.

·
1,026 Posts
I know HKS and BLITZ both make Din's for a boost gauge/turbo timer/ boost controller. Here is an example of one in a Nissan 300zx, but I'm not sure about for a MKIII supra

I personally would just go to a local stereo shop and have them make one. I'm sure they do it for fairly cheap :)
Later, Garon

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know the 1 in the pic is custom... its bishop's but i remember a while back some1 on here showing a setup like garon has posted:) i am probably just going to go to a shop and have 1 made but i thought some1 made 1 kinda like it already

thanx
chris

·
Registered
868 Posts
I don't know why it wouldn't fit in any din opening, I thought about trying one in my car before, but my HKS EVC5 has the screen that screws up that idea.
That is the piece that I was talking about, hopefully you can fit it in your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts