Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my terminals on my battery today. Now, my radio (stock) doesn't work and just has a code on the front of it saying SEC. According to some info that I have, that mean's it is in "disable" mode and needs to be put in "lock up" mode. I've got info on what to do from there, but I don't know how to make it lock up. Somebody, please help me!

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you look in the owners man. its on there, you will have to enter a code and it will go back to normal. I believe its in the alarm/sec. section of the man.

·
The Sethster
971 Posts
:( you have to remove the radio and get the serial # and call the dealer it suck. and if the last owner didnt write it down in the book its the only way to get the code call the dealer

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for pointing me in the right direction Blazin. The manual tells you how to lock up the radio, then says to call the dealership. I had all the info that a dealer would do, but I forgot how to lock up the radio. Thanks again.

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
What deal did you go to, all the dealers around here in my area say that they are not quilfied for the car. WTF, if they work for toyota then they should be "qualified" to work on my car! It just makes me mad!!!

steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts