Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there running the radium auto aftermarket MKIV GTE fuel rail? I've heard good things but wanted to see some input on the forum. Just ordered one and plan to install in near future. If you are using the fuel rail, did you stick with OEM FPR or go with the Radium auto FPR?

Appreciate any input or experiences.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’ve got the Radium on my GTE VVTi. It’s nicely made, top quality...it’s got ports on both ends and one in the middle. I’m using a remote mounted Aeromotive regulator because there’s not room on my setup to direct mount the Radium FPR. I think you’d need an aftermarket intake manifold to direct mount. I would use theirs, otherwise. I do have their Fuel Pulse dampener mounted to the mid port on the rail.

·
Administrator
8,492 Posts
I use the radium rail, great quality you wont be disappointed. Using a remote regulator as well.

·
Inline for the win
4,697 Posts
I'm using it with Fuel dampener as well. Its frankly the best fitting fuel rail on the market for 2JZ-GTE engine.

DP

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm using it with Fuel dampener as well. Its frankly the best fitting fuel rail on the market for 2JZ-GTE engine.

DP
I deleted the fuel dampner and will be running the PHR bypass line from fuel filter to back of thefuel rail. What FPR are you using? OEM? Any pics you can share?

Appreciate it!
Adam

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My buddy is using one with the radium FPR on his 2j vvti. Very nice quality. Just wish they did use that one off mount for their regulator. Using AN fitting would give you more flexibility.
Regardless, it's very nice.
one off mount? can you elaborate? Looks like they have a adapter fitting for the OEM FPR or you can opt for the radium FPR. What kind of fuel line does your buddy run to the FPR?

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
one off mount? can you elaborate? Looks like they have a adapter fitting for the OEM FPR or you can opt for the radium FPR. What kind of fuel line does your buddy run to the FPR?
they have a fitting that threads into the rail then connects to the FPR and seals with an oring. i dont have a pic but hes running a 90 off the FPR and Vibrant hoses. their special fitting is only to connect to the rail. after that its AN to your return line.

·
Inline for the win
4,697 Posts
I deleted the fuel dampner and will be running the PHR bypass line from fuel filter to back of thefuel rail. What FPR are you using? OEM? Any pics you can share?

Appreciate it!
Adam
Weldon FPR mounted to the PHR mount that attaches to the OEM intake manifold. The pic below still shows my Boostlogic rail which was prior to the Radium setup I applied. The removal of the purple anodized injector hats is an option you can do with the radium rail.
IMG_1962 by Douglas Pelsor, on Flickr

DP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts