Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You guys make it sound like the thing weighs so much when the ZL1 Camaro weighs the same and can barely seat 2.

R.K.

·
-Question Conjecture-
3,026 Posts
I like hellcats, but I didn't know they weighed that much. That's a ton of weight no matter how you slice it. That's 4600lbs with you in it +/-.

You can always make more power to overcome that, so there's that.

I think they're awesome for how much power they make while having a warranty, but for the MSRP they charge, I would have thought they could've at least used lighter materials to build that car.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So I've installed the 3m, short shifter and catch can and now insured for the year. Let me tell you. This thing has endless power. You hit 60mph in first gear. The sound the exhaust makes is unbelievable. One thing is for sure is this car is thirsty but I don't care.

R.K.

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
790 Posts
Congrats man! Nice ride indeed! Where's some sound clips!?

·
Super Moderator
10,182 Posts

·
Sun Devil
1,022 Posts
2015 Hellcat Challenger, 6 speed. It was just delivered to my off the transport truck yesterday. I haven't had a chance to really rip into as its winter here and it needs 3M clear bra installed. To me, its the perfect car. I know most will come here and crap on the fact it weighs so much and won't turn that great; bla bla bla but last time I checked, I don't drive the Nurburgring to work every day. So if all of the members are wondering what the wheel fitment guru drives, here it is.

R.K.
Jesus im glad im not the only one who thinks like this

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
How does it compare to your CL65? Driving experience, acceleration, comfort...?
The driving experience is more sporty as compared to my CL65. The Hellcat is way quicker but the CL had a automatic transmission so it was still deceivingly quick. The acceleration in the Hellcat is violent to say the least. In that video, I started in 2nd gear at 60km/h and hit 180km/h in under 10 seconds. First gear in the manual hellcat goes up to 60mph or 98km/h. In terms of comfort, they're both equally as comfortable. Both have great suspensions for the streets and both of the them when stock are under tired in the rear. So far I don't have any complaints about the Hellcat and don't miss the CL65 and its maintenance.

R.K.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Awesome rides man... Love the hellcats. One thing to remember.. Haters will continue to hate. Just enjoy your new ride and use it in good health.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts