Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member *****Supra's
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good lord its raining alot. I guess its nice when it rains like this.. I just wish I could wash my car lol. Anybody have any good stories to tell.? Maybe some crazy slide they have done in their supra in the rain

·
Registered
25 Posts
I liked the rain til I spun out and broke my beautiful rim. Fortunately that was the only damaged part and i ordered a new one already and It'll be home soon.

·
Member *****Supra's
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well here in Phoenix, about a couple of months ago i spun like crazy did a 360, but nothing happened. shit was crazy :eek:
Haha that stuff always scares the crap out of me when you loose t and spin that much lol.

Last night after a movie there was a security guy in his truck with his lights on in the parking lot just like staring at my buddies and I so I got in my car and did some donuts around him and dipped out haha. I love the rain for spinning... when its safe lol

I liked the rain til I spun out and broke my beautiful rim. Fortunately that was the only damaged part and i ordered a new one already and It'll be home soon.
When you sent me that pic Brian my heart like skipped a beat lmao.. happy everything is cool though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts