Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a good writeup on raising letters on vinyl? i tried google but couldn't come up with shit.

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
use original (blue pack) dynamat, cut out what you want letters, designs, etc. peel the adesive side back anf stick it on. vinyl or carpet over the dynamat and there you go!

btw: if you want the design really defined double or triple up the dynamat, works perfect.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
97gt2835 said:
use original (blue pack) dynamat, cut out what you want letters, designs, etc. peel the adesive side back anf stick it on. vinyl or carpet over the dynamat and there you go!

btw: if you want the design really defined double or triple up the dynamat, works perfect.
Go to a fabric store and buy the hard foam, not dynamat.

·
HKS Twins
432 Posts
wel depends what the heck he is talking about? raised letters in a set of seats or raised letters decal such as the supra logo in the back of a car?

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
97gt2835 knows what I'm talking about, I think....

I'm doing a amp rack covered in vinyl and at the bottom i was supra in raised letters....

I was thinking cutting the letters out of MDF and using a router to make them identical, how do you think that'd work?

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
I'll do a write up next week with the dynamat. I'm sure I'll do 3-4 boxes with the bump outs. We're doing a dual glass box for an 06 ram right now with no lettering.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
97gt2835 said:
I'll do a write up next week with the dynamat. I'm sure I'll do 3-4 boxes with the bump outs. We're doing a dual glass box for an 06 ram right now with no lettering.
awesome! looking forward to reading it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts