Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive tried the wastegate bleeder t mod and Im still getting the stock 9 psi(jdm motor). Ive also done the ttc but it I hate it. Anyone have pics of this mod installed on thier mkiv or for that matter any way to raise the boost.

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
^ +1

·
Registered
417 Posts
supradriver247 said:
Ive tried the wastegate bleeder t mod and Im still getting the stock 9 psi(jdm motor). Ive also done the ttc but it I hate it. Anyone have pics of this mod installed on thier mkiv or for that matter any way to raise the boost.
all you're getting on the JDM motor is 9psi?
something's wrong there buddy, you should be getting boost levels around 11-12psi stock.

don't bother with those fidigity mods - just get yourself a good EBC and set whatever boost you want pending you've installed a BCC.

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have done the bcc, dont know if i did it right though. pretty sure i did because fuel cuts off if its not plugged in. I have a manual boost controller, but not sure where to install it. oh and I have an apc vacum boost gauge. maybe just a bad reading???

·
Registered
417 Posts
well you're half way there.
throw out the manual unit and get yourself an electronic unit to adjust boost.
at the end of the day, it's your car but i'm sure there aren't too many people on here that even bother with manual units so you might find it hard to get help.
everyone will advise you to go straight to an electronic boost controller as there is a lot of readilly available information on them and they're so much more convinient and efficient to control boost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts