Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I was rolling down I40 east and passed a Infiniti G35 , well there wasn't much to it besides he pulled up next to me and nailed it. Then I proceed to let the big DAWG eat and once I hit full boost there was no competition I absolutley walked away. Not that I wasn't expecting to put a W in the books with this one but I just thought I would share my first kill in my soop. He was cool though I gave him a wave and went on.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Im thinking it was a sedan but I could be mistaken it was dark. Not sure if he was modded I didn't notice anything obvious like exhaust but then again I didn't get to talk to him. We were probably running 80 or 85.

Y

·
0 Posts
Not that quick, but the coupes do look pretty sweet.. I'd think about buying one after grad school if I really needed another RWD car to scare the shit out of me in the rain...

Good kill!

·
Registered
104 Posts
YRUNVS said:
Not that quick, but the coupes do look pretty sweet.. I'd think about buying one after grad school if I really needed another RWD car to scare the shit out of me in the rain...

Good kill!
OT but i'm really having a hard time understanding the quote in your sig?:scratch:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
x X CLoud X x said:
this is the worst kill..... and ur actually proud:rolleyes:
Actually yea I am considering this was my first race in it and I dont run aroung like a fuckin idiot racing every civic I see much like you I'd imagine. I tell you what next time I post Ill make sure you approve. :finger:

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah its not really a fair fight. i had an encounter with a supra. though he was quite a bit more modded than yours. story is here . great kill.......

Doc

H

·
0 Posts
DrRick said:
yeah its not really a fair fight. i had an encounter with a supra. though he was quite a bit more modded than yours. story is here . great kill.......

Doc

yeah, racing on the street is rarely a fair fight, someone has to win, so someones car is faster

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
txsupraman said:
i would hope you would beat that. G35 = overrated
so an N/A v6 car that runs low 14's is overrated? :confused:

i am sorry.. what does the N/A supra MKIV run again?

the only problem with the G35 is that it needs a turbo..

i love the way how some MKIV owners simply neglect to remember that they have a FUCKING TURBO in their cars...

when the G35's and Z's start getting turbo's and they start losing to supra's of the same hp.. then and only then can you throw in the overrated statement.

32k'ish for a G35 is not bad.. considering the cars in that range .. 325ci, Audi 1.8t.. unless you are getting a neon, stang or camaro.. you ain't getting nothing for that performance

·
Registered
179 Posts
Heres my question, do you even bother to race say a new G35, 350z, RX8, SRT-4 or any other car you know you'll wax. Are we obligated in anyway to race these guys when they roll up on you? I'm not one for street racing, although I love to watch, its not the best idea there is to do and at times I do fall victim to the adreniline rush that just happens to show up when a Z06, Viper or what may be rolls up to you. I do know that any given car can be made to make a ton of power and that something may suprise you , but with that said do we really have to roll these guys?

I havent posted in a while and really forget whats in my sig.. but if it helps the post out any... 94 6spd, T78 555 to the ground at 18psi on pump gas

·
ankle breaker...
128 Posts
Easy, but good kill...
I've had my fun against the G35 coupe, and the Z... neither of them are quite as quick, but man do i love the sound of the Z at WOT. I'm probably gonna get flamed.. haha. I would just like to note that i like my I6 more, especially the sound of my pea shooters.. .. hahaha

Y

·
0 Posts
SOLO Z said:
OT but i'm really having a hard time understanding the quote in your sig?:scratch:
I damn you to burn in the eternal flame-wars of Supraforums<---- just picking at the fact that Supraforums has never ending flamewars

ademan says, "i live my life a quarter pounder at a time,for those 5000 calories or less,im fat." <--- Nice derivative of the F&F qoute

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PhlypSide
"A FWD car is alot like a motorcycle.... both only have two wheels that matter, and (usually) only one is the drive wheel. Only the motorcycle has it right though" -me
:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<--- Just a gentle snipe @ FWD cars

1 - 20 of 24 Posts