Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
PRSRIZD Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here is a few random pictures i wanted to post up of the car from a few different shoots....hit a few mattresses on a freeway that fell out from a truck infront of me so its been under the knife for a month now...again..... trying to find stock front bumper and side skirts and ccw rims... to have as back up.. as of right now having a 1 piece driveshaft made and started welding my 4in dp/mid/exhaust up..

new interior...minus the cd player.. it has been replaced..

and the pieces of my whifbitz front bumper... believe it or not the bumper is almost fixed..

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very nice looking car. Not really a fan on those seats. My friend has those in his supra and they hurt my nuts after a 10 minute drive.

But deffently clean supra, Keep up the good work.

·
PRSRIZD Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
notlownf said:
Nice car. Was your intercooler okay?

i deleted most of my pictures of the damage by accident, but when the mattresses flew out i swerved left and must of the damage was obsorbed by the right fender,right part of bumper, and right headlight, and sideskirt.. brackets were bent and some fins were bent on the IC but since its a ebay "special" core with custom piping.. just flipping the bitch around was the only thing required.

·
PRSRIZD Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ScottH said:
Very nice looking car. Not really a fan on those seats. My friend has those in his supra and they hurt my nuts after a 10 minute drive.

But deffently clean supra, Keep up the good work.
yeah i def. wasnt thinking comfort when i got them.. they hug you nicely but i agree not much padding...

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
I love your car indeed. I wish I could run that whifbitz bumper but it would be trasged in a week on these crap roads.

The only thing i never liked seeing on your car was that HUUUGE ass muffler. lol :bigthumb:

Alex

·
PRSRIZD Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alx2785 said:
I love your car indeed. I wish I could run that whifbitz bumper but it would be trasged in a week on these crap roads.

The only thing i never liked seeing on your car was that HUUUGE ass muffler. lol :bigthumb:

Alex

haha thanks.. yeah the only reason i kept the cannon on the back of my car for so long is cuz it sounds amazing with the t51r.. but i eventually started missing the sound of an external dump that i had on my previous car so now is the perfect time to put my wannabe welding skills to work... :sadance:

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Yes sir. I did the same thing with my GReddy PE. The canister is massive weighs like 30 lbs :lol: So a bud and i chopped off the muffler and welded in a staight pipe. I love it now, cause the GReddy has 2 premufflers so its not crazy loud.

Burns Muffler FTW for you haha.

Alex :bigthumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow that looks awesome :bigthumb:

Chris - 97 Apine Silver Supra
GT42-76 etc..........

1 - 20 of 78 Posts