Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f I wasn't mistaken I would say he is almost as baller as I am. Poor guy never saw it coming though, the whole time I was busy eyeing up the bitches walking down the street. Too many hot bitches out there. This was packed like those damn ketchup packets at White Castle. You know the kind? Where you're all struggling to open this crap without biting it. And finally before you bust a nerve on your forehead, the two final seconds before you get a compound hernia but right after the room starts to turn all fuzzy and red-you give it to your girl to open? But then you find out that you need to open like 6 of these to get enough ketchup on just ONE White Castle? And she repeatedly asks you to tell her how great she is each time she does it? And you realize you're nothing without her, and you love her to death? Well yeah, it's like that they were all over the place. God I am Ms. NewBooty I saw today. Oh yeah and about the deal. Great buyer, payed upfront incash and picked up in person. Would do business again.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
thxs ..and ill have to take a drive out again to see the sights ...lol

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
TrueSlideXL said:
f I wasn't mistaken I would say he is almost as baller as I am. Poor guy never saw it coming though, the whole time I was busy eyeing up the bitches walking down the street. Too many hot bitches out there. This was packed like those damn ketchup packets at White Castle. You know the kind? Where you're all struggling to open this crap without biting it. And finally before you bust a nerve on your forehead, the two final seconds before you get a compound hernia but right after the room starts to turn all fuzzy and red-you give it to your girl to open? But then you find out that you need to open like 6 of these to get enough ketchup on just ONE White Castle? And she repeatedly asks you to tell her how great she is each time she does it? And you realize you're nothing without her, and you love her to death? Well yeah, it's like that they were all over the place. God I am Ms. NewBooty I saw today. Oh yeah and about the deal. Great buyer, payed upfront incash and picked up in person. Would do business again.

Is this the ghost of JKISINEFFECT?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts