Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't read a word on these sites but I'm clicking on links like crazy and I think it payed off look A Group A :)

Clear Tails on a JDM pre89 with 89+ tail conversion

JDM Clear corners + Clear sidemarkers (they do exist :) )

Narrow body MK3

Narrow Body with over fenders :D

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
do those turbo A's you something like the VPC to eliminate the AFM?? if not then maybe it would be a cheaper alternative to remove the AFM instead of getting a VPC????

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Schweet. Did we get any narrows in the states?

·
2/3 HP to the Paws
1,519 Posts
Uh.. am I the only one who thinks every one of those cars save for the stock Turbo A at the top are absolutely horrid?

Aluminum GT wings? Blue headlights? :barf:

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
Simba said:
Uh.. am I the only one who thinks every one of those cars save for the stock Turbo A at the top are absolutely horrid?

Nope, you're not the only one.

B

·
0 Posts
simba, word, i was about to post the same thing. bunch of riced out pieces of shit, now i see where we get the influence from in the states.

·
...make that none again
1,932 Posts
Simba said:

Not a looker among them except the Turbo A. :( The one with the regulus upper nose looks pretty good too.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
derK said:
do those turbo A's you something like the VPC to eliminate the AFM?? if not then maybe it would be a cheaper alternative to remove the AFM instead of getting a VPC????
heh. they have no AFM. and no, it wouldn't be cheaper- you'd have to source the ECU, wiring harness and MAP sensor from toyo....last time i priced it out i think it was around $3k from toyo....

W

·
0 Posts
drjonez said:
heh. they have no AFM. and no, it wouldn't be cheaper- you'd have to source the ECU, wiring harness and MAP sensor from toyo....last time i priced it out i think it was around $3k from toyo....

ouch.. that would hurt the wallet

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Maybe you can get lucky and score a turbo A front clip... well as long as we're dreaming :p

I love the gracer front end with the turbo A duct... so many holes :D

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
drjonez said:
oh my god. I just re-read what i wrote and it's all jibberish!!! nothing i said made sense!! lol. But you got the point :D

·
...make that none again
1,932 Posts
Supra_Dre said:
yeah most of those look ugly-but whats a narrowbody mk3 supra?
In Japan, there were two supra bodies, a normal and a widebody(over fenders stick out more, looks much better IMO). Every imported mkiii was widebody in the US. I don't know if the buyer had a choice between which style they wanted in Japan, or if certain applications, like the 1g-gte(in normal/narrow bodied only I think) were only matted with one or the other body style.

BTW, are those Tom's C7R rims on the turbo a? They look NICE.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts