What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: PM me
What is your City? : Vantaa
What is your State? : Finland
What is your Zipcode? : Finland

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

I have a few parts that were offered on the Japanese Domestic Market only.

First are the surroundings for the license plate. Somebody has painted them black and the paint is chipping. Either you have to strip the paint or re-paint them. Genuine Toyota part.

$200 shipped anywhere in the US SOLD! to exodragon5

Second are the side window visors (sorry dont know what they are called). Genuine Toyota and these are pretty rare. I'm 99% sure that these will also fit a targa top Supra, but I'll have to confirm this first. All the connection hangers are there. The visors have very small hair line cracks on the top part, but you can hardly see them. The flash on the camera makes them look worse.

$200 shipped anywhere in the US SOLD! to Malachiman

Please note, I will ship these from Europe, so you might have to pay some VAT and Toll in customs, but I can mark down the value and mark them as gift if you choose so.

Paypal is OK, and buy with condifence, check my trader feedback.

Pics:

Pics of them on a Supra:

·
Premium Member
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you decide to come down on price for the visors, I'm definitely interested. Sorry, not trying to crap on your thread.
I'll let you know. Shipping the visors is quite expensive, they are two inches above the Economy shippings size limit so I have to pay double price on shipping and ship them priority. We might be able to do a deal with the buyer if I can talk the post office ladies to cut me some slack on the two inches so I can take $40 off the shipping, but if it wont work, I cant refund the shipping, so the risk is on the buyer.

any chance you also happen to have a JDM active spoiler that your willing to part with? figured it was worth a try
Sorry, the active spoiler was removed from my car when I bought it. I'll put them for sale if I can find one.

Also the dollar to euro exchange rate means I need to have more $$ to get the amount of Euros I want to sell this to the US. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Off topic: What wheels/size are those on that Supra? Looks sweet....

·
Premium Member
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts