Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put in my 550's and my walbro and while on boost (8-9 psi) there is a bad rattling noise. what is that? it nvr did it before. also i just took it for a test run and my car kept stalling out when i slowed down. when i got home iit was smokey under the hood and i noticed a line blew off of the top of the turbo. coolant was everywhere and a little oil. i did my mhg and it was only smokin from the tit end where i believe a hose goes. is this the sign of a blown turbo???...

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have walbro, 550's, lexus afm, tbe. actually scratch the hose off the turbo everything was fine. i started it up in the morning and white smoke is pouring out the exhaust when i give it gas. its not bhg i redid that and have barely driven it. smoke was comin out from the turbo. it makes this clicking noise from somewhere as well. my cam shafts were kinda banged up so maybe that too? im so pissed right now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.