Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Champagne Papi
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a set of Weld RTS from Raz last week. We went back and forth for a week on the price but at the end were able to make a deal. Fast forward, earlier today Raz got a chance to ship them out to me and provided me with the tracking information. To both of our surprise, the shipping turned out to be nearly $500. Raz being the stand up guy he is didn't even mention it to me and shipped them out anyway. I had a similar experience as a seller last month with headlights and it turned out to be $60 more than I had anticipated and even that bugged me so I understand the frustration Raz must be feeling. So I thought the least I can do is show my appreciation for him keeping his word and being one hell of a seller in our community. Its members like Raz, that I don't venture off to Facebook to look for parts.

cliffnotes: Thank you Raz!

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
First - way to go Raz! What a stand-up guy.

Second - you should have contacted me for the shipping labels instead of paying retail. We get nice discounts off of FedEx pricing. Could have shipped them for a fraction of the price. I've done that for lots of SF members over the years.

Cheers,
Dusty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts