Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search , most of the threads are pretty old and most recommend places in California. I bought some stock TT chromed rims from a SFs guy last week . They are in pretty good shape but eventually I would like to have them re-chromed. Is there anywhere in this area I could take them and avoid shipping charges? Thanks

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i would just find a chrome wheel swap shop.. i know i have traded my stock silver wheels for new stock chrome.it was cheaper than rechroming,plus i get a warranty. wheels direct does it and wheel 1 also does it. keep searching there is a place in orange nj i hear is good. the best part is they send u the wheels first,then u send your back afterwards.

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
i'm getting the setup to do the chrome plating so if you guys give me a little while, i'll hook you up. but right now have a lot goin on and a baby coming in june so i'm gonna have my hands full for awhile plus its the first baby so this will be interesting. but e-mail [email protected] and keep in touch and i'll let you know when i get it. tom i'm up by ny border. binghamton ny about 30 min. north of me /scranton pa about an hour south of me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts