Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have their seats re-leathered? Im thinking about having my back seats re-leathered black.....anyone know how much? Has anyone ever releathered cloth seats?

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
it's cheaper or about the same to have front & back seats recovered with Katzkin or Classic leather kits as to recover them from a hyde ,try to locate a shop that carries Katzkin or Classic,it'll cost around $700-800 retail,plus with Katzkin you can have it two-tone,perforated,custom stitching for dirt cheap

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there like a knock off leather you can put on there? I was told (i dont remember cause i sold my backseats) that the rear seats in the supra were made of vinyl, or pleathor.....can anyone chime in? this would obviously be cheaper, but I have some racing seats in the front that are cloth that i would like to cover in some sort of leather, or vinyl I guess, anyone know how much to cover those, or just to cover the rear seats so i can compare prices?

G

·
i can have the front and rear seats redone in full leather for $700 or in gucci or louis vuitton for $800 plus shipping if there is any. let me know if any of you guys are interested.

o ye i can do the seats in vinyl for cheap if you want.

-thanx

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
are those just leather seat cover kits? I want to releather my seats, but since leather is so expensive, anybody have them redone in vinyl? I have some racing seats that I want to have done in vinyl or "pleather" or however you spell it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm interested in the same thing and was wondering if I could do some sort of custom vinyl seats that would match the color of my car. There was a yellow widebody single turbo showcar that was redone in yellow and navy blue vinyl. ANY INFO ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT OR ANYONE THAT COULD DO IT HELP!

[email protected] for replies please!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
banton said:
No, they are custom cut/fabricated like OEM and replace the current skins on your seats.

Yes, but my seats are not stock seats.....thats what i am asking....how much would it be to wrap sparco torinos in leather or vinyl?

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
i3oca said:
Yes, but my seats are not stock seats.....thats what i am asking....how much would it be to wrap sparco torinos in leather or vinyl?
I would just contact them and ask...... I would guess it might be more expensive to go that route if they haven't done done that particular seat before......but not sure.

Good luck,
Brad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts