Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
410 Posts
Read The Rules

Im thinking of buying this one but I dont know looks pretty good though any one on here selling it or see it in person in this area?

Looks good!
check it out

NO EBAY LINKS. PEOPLE CANNOT POST LINKS TO EBAY AUCTIONS IN FOR SALE, THEREFORE YOU CANNOT POST THEM HERE EITHER. THAT IS WHY THE RULE IS ENFORCED IN EVERY FORUM.

·
Registered
413 Posts
One, the guy doesn't have any full engine bay shots, so be careful. Two, don't post ebay auctions currently in progress. Three, read the rules.

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
827 Posts
IBTL

Ebay is dead to me!

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
wow..look at that...yet another 1jz mk3 with no AC hahaha.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I dont get it, before the no ebay rule there weren't this many ebay threads....Now there are 10 a day!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
If this thread were to get locked, well... the sponsors would be fucking themselves... There's nothing like keeping customers away from the cars you supply the parts for.

If it were for parts i could see why this should get locked, but for cars... come on

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
^^ Agreed parts should be void and null but full cars should be left alone but hey. They seem to want to run the forum board this way i let them do what they want. There are loop holes to everything.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i say this shouldnt get locked either. its a car so i see no big deal even tho its an ebay at. its the exact same at an autotrader ad or any other add for a car or even someone coming on here and saying, "i checked out a car in this certain town in this certain area and i was wondering what i should check cuz its for sale do you think its good it i buy it?"
no parts so no one should feel threatened.

BUT it looks alright to me, if its local maybe go check it out and see if you like it. sounds like a good deal to me and it looks alright. but it totally depends on you entirely.

IB4L just in case :)

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
I would say it's clean

..but it's not

On the ebay rules, I think all ebay threads should be closed. If you're looking to buy a car, you know where to look, you shouldn't need other people to post links and you shouldn't post a link to a car and practically tell the forum to do your work for you.

I can almost guarantee you won't buy that car. It's in fucking Oklahoma, and you're in the "evil empire"

Waste of bandwidth

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
in before the lock! but i wouldnt mind it. but its not as nice as it can be.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.