Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I got a call for this 94 TT 6spd

Here's what's on the car:

-BPU (by altered atmosphere in MD...they're also known for their 4wd dyno)
-blk
-targa top
-power everyting
-garage kept (maintained meticulously)
-stereo (don't know specifics)
-stock wheels
-29,XXX miles

I thinks thats it. Anyway the price is $33k...is that fair or too high?

Thanks guys

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add that all of the stock components are available with the car. The exhaust I think is a RMM down pipe and RS*R catback(is that catback any good?)

Thanks again

·
Registered
8 Posts
guess what???

you wouldn't get the car either :thumbd:

if a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass when it jumped

although, I would offer him maybe $1-2K less just to see if he'd budge.

Bernout said:
Sounds like a great car, low miles, nice upgrades. But the price...is about $5-6K TOO MUCH!

If I had the opportunity, I would offer a max of $26K for it. Good luck.

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
I agree. For $30k I'd be all over that car. If it had black interior I would probably be willing to go up to his $33k. For your reference, my car is a 94 silver 6 speed. Had 41k on the clock when I bought it and payed $27k with hks exhaust, intake and turbo timer. Sounds like a very nice car! Hope you get it!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice, it is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
53 Posts
personally unless that car was a HARDTOP its about 15k over priced. those cars are 45k brand new and the car is 8 years old. by that caculation 1994 supras depreciate less then a ferrari? and who cares about mileage by that car being already bpu who knows what he did to the car already. But thats just my opinion its your money=)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So by your calculation that car (with less than 30k mi) is only worth $18k?? (ie 33-15)

I've got news for you, the seller is going to get very close to what he's asking.

It doesn't matter what the car originally sold for or any convoluted depreciation relationship to Ferrari's. It's simply supply and demand and these low mileage TT cream puffs get buyers in the high 20's/low 30's all day long.

If this car is truly a creampuff, than the poster should try getting it for $30k. If he can get it locally and check it out thoroughly than $33k is not totally out of the question.

You don't get too many second chances with "creampuffs" unless your willing to quit your job and fly all over the country checking them out one by one just to find out most of them really aren't "creampuffs".

nytemyst said:
personally unless that car was a HARDTOP its about 15k over priced. those cars are 45k brand new and the car is 8 years old. by that caculation 1994 supras depreciate less then a ferrari? and who cares about mileage by that car being already bpu who knows what he did to the car already. But thats just my opinion its your money=)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts