Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive searched for over an hour today and the reports are all over the place

few say its real laggy
few saw it has full spool by4600rpms

few say its the best
couple guys say it blows real easy and hks wont warranty

after going here http://dyno.to4r.com/graph.php and comparing it to every single turbo listed, well it simply destroys them before 4500 rpms.(which is what im looking for)

so im wondering if anyone has real experience with it
does "bryce danna" post on here and if so whats his screen name(hes the guy whos dyno chart is on t04r.com)

let me know
mike

·
Just another SUPRA PIMP !
504 Posts
Don't waste your money !! Laggy to 5100 rpm, biggest problem is the bolt that holds the compressor wheel keeps backing off , RESULT>>>> pieces in your motor/IC/Intake...no warranty from HK$ !!! ...happened to 3 of my friends ..!
Hughie...PSL, FL

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah yb i read your response in a much older thread
thanx

i still dont understand how that dyno chart shows so much under the curve compared to the other turbos?

is it wrong or fake?

mike

·
irie
168 Posts
kaneda3 said:
ive searched for over an hour today and the reports are all over the place

few say its real laggy
few saw it has full spool by4600rpms

few say its the best
couple guys say it blows real easy and hks wont warranty

after going here http://dyno.to4r.com/graph.php and comparing it to every single turbo listed, well it simply destroys them before 4500 rpms.(which is what im looking for)

so im wondering if anyone has real experience with it
does "bryce danna" post on here and if so whats his screen name(hes the guy whos dyno chart is on t04r.com)

let me know
mike

Wow i had really high hopes for that turbo compared to the t 70 thats been sitting in my house for a year now. The only thing is , that the turbo is really expensive compared to all the other plentiful and proven turbos out on the market for the supra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts