Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=4549144603&category=6447&sspagename=WDVW

Very interesting, check out all the pics, autographed by andretti, documentation too, low miles and stock cept for the stickers and wheels and harness. Was this car produced by toyota to be a "pace car", like they do with the corvettes? Too bad its an auto and the wheels are ugly but easily changeable. I bet this auction goes very high.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Muller Honda is right in my neighborhood, ill be sure to check it out... haha it would suck if you drove that too much, and had your arm on the armrest the whole time... damn autographs would wear out ...

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
The thing I found interesting is that it is a 93 but the race appears to have happened in 1998, maybe I misread the dates on the race pictures they showed? :dunno:

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
That car has been for sale for over 3 years now right down the street from my work. Looks ugly as sin and originally they wanted something like 70K for it.

Dumbasses.

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
MK4LIFE said:
That car has been for sale for over 3 years now right down the street from my work. Looks ugly as sin and originally they wanted something like 70K for it.

Dumbasses.
They know want $36k for it. It is also not a car for the regular person but rather someone who is an investor. I have seen it before but agree it isn't very appealing, maybe if the price was the same as a regular TT auto with similar mileage they would get more interest in it.

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
Too bad, Manual cant beat Auto :)
Too bad thats the only comeback an auto owner can think of :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Does the camera guy have Parkinson's?

Looks Ugly!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks it's cool to see what the Supra script looks like for letters other than the ones that make up "Supra Turbo"? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
REG-UL8 said:
Too bad thats the only comeback an auto owner can think of
That's the only comeback ever needed.

·
Invert.
257 Posts
Very stupid spot for an autograph I think. Driving or sitting in it, you're gonna rub it up.
No more auto-manual bs. I'm so tired of that from the stupid mkiv owners.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Travisimo said:
No more auto-manual bs. I'm so tired of that from the stupid mkiv owners.
a) Nobody cares what a newb says. We will talk all day about auto vs. manual if we feel like it.

b) "Stupid MKIV owners"? And you drive a MKIII? :jerkit: Call any members here stupid again and I will help you find the fast exit, sport.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
HAHA your hilarious fyrarms :D

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
FYRARMS said:
a) Nobody cares what a newb says. We will talk all day about auto vs. manual if we feel like it.

b) "Stupid MKIV owners"? And you drive a MKIII? :jerkit: Call any members here stupid again and I will help you find the fast exit, sport.
What are you gonna do... banish him to the Degeba System... The Ice planet of Hoth perhaps?

Pwnt!!11

Reactions: pwpanas

·
Invert.
257 Posts
Ok, i'm sorry about what I said. I'm just tired of the debate coming up whenever someone says one word or the other. I'd edit the post if I could.....
I didn't mean to say all mkiv owners are stupid, I shouldn't have called anyone that for that manner. Its just when people say things like "Autos are slower in any situation and manuals are just plain better" Mostly I'm tired of the hatin on eachother.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts