Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.. i hope someone can help with this because i am just really frustrated anymore and confused about my mkiv. this is the basic situation: my car likes to decide what boost it will give me. i have intake, exhaust, bcc, bc, new plugs, stock side mount, stock fuel.

when i take the car out, it will randomly (it seems) boost between 11 and 20 psi at WOT. it is not temperature dependent, my stock ic isnt getting heat soaked and my car isnt overheating. i did the vsv mod but it didnt seem to help.

anyway, if anyone has ANY idea what is causing my boost to change like that.. i would really appreciate it. it's very annoying to run inconsistently.

also, an example of this is tonight. i went out driving.. hit 19.9 psi. then later, after the car had been sitting for about two hours, i romped on it again and it only went to 13 or so. sometimes it will do 15 but i can't figure out what is causing this at all.

thanks again if you took the time to read this. :>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:hug: balljoints the pink one, im the blue one, billy is the green one, thomas is the yellow one and your the red one!! :) .... alotta thought went into that... so thank me!

·
Registered
382 Posts
if it was a faulty wastegate, can you just change out the actuator??I assume you can do that with the turbo on the car, right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts