Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are 3 people viewing ICE and 60 viewing here. My chances are much better here and it's not like it's not a mkiv question. I really need to know which bulbs these are. It's been over a week and I still don't have my cluster taken care of.

I know somebody here knows

Mkiv gauge cluster bulbs - The Sylvania bulb guide lists the size of the larger bulbs, but it doesn't list the size of the several smaller bulbs that are in the cluster. There's a green one in the center of the back of the fuel gauge area, and five small clear ones to the left of the fuel gauge area. Then there's one small clear one behind the tach area. Then the two for the turn signals. The best way i can describe them is that they are the size and shape of a small pill. What are the size of these bulbs?

Thanks guys

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still waiting for the gurus. Still don't have a turn signal bulb for the cluster.

·
Banned
451 Posts
They are bulb #194 for the Large one and #74 for the Small one. Also the one that you are referring to as green bulb just has green rubber coating over them which can be removed and placed on the new bulb. The #74 bulb is also used in the glove box and ashtray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts