Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really Need Your Help!! Chaser JZX-90 Wiring Diagram Pinout NEEDED!

Hello,

I'm trying to wire up a 93-95 JZX-90 Chaser 1JZ non VVTI motor. The ECU has 34/22/16/28 pins, and the following part numbers on it 89661-22470 and 175700-7785.

I've tried using the info at 1jz-gte.us, but the file "chaser.pdf" doesn't help at all because its all in Japanese, and the pinouts don't really match up.

Is there anyone out there that can point me in the right direction to find some info on the ECU pinouts, and the general EFI schmatics?

Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey Pete. I have it saved on my computer at home. I'm almost 99.99999999999999% certain it is correct. And it is in engrish too.

·
Registered
427 Posts
sent it to you Pete. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Pete that pinout work for you?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the diagram. i had downloaded that same one from 1jz.net. i didn't realize the soarer was the same as the chaser. the problem was a bad igniter, not my wiring or the ecu. swapped out the igniter with a known good one, started right up!

·
Registered
427 Posts
AT soarer and AT chaser (according to the two pinouts that I have) are identical. Soooooo...MT to MT should fit as well.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Pete_Howard said:
thanks for the diagram. i had downloaded that same one from 1jz.net. i didn't realize the soarer was the same as the chaser. the problem was a bad igniter, not my wiring or the ecu. swapped out the igniter with a known good one, started right up!

Pete,
I'm looking for this wiring diagram too - www.1jz.net is in Japanese, so I'm screwed there.

1EVIL-JZX90 - can you send me this diagram? I have an inch thick stack of resources but this isn't in there - thanks in advance
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^^

yeah thats what i ended up using. i thought maybe they weren't the same, because the car didn't run when i was done wiring it. turns out, the igniter was bad, not the wiring.

·
Registered
21 Posts
sorry to bump this old thread but every link I click on is dead. Anyone have a working link or anything for the jzx90/jzz30?

i'm trying to wire in my harness and I need these pinouts, the rest of them would help also

-12v+ constant power
-ground trigger for fuel pump relay
-eccs power
-eccs constant power
-ignition power
-ground trigger for eccs relay

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I apologize for bumping this old thread, but i am looking for a jzx90 engine harness diagram. If anyone has one available can you email it to me?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Email: [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts