Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wasted 175 on tuning my car with oil leaks, boost leaks, a boost controller that doesnt want to work. money flys.

mike is hosting the video for me a couple posts below.

the shop wasted my time so i am going to waste your time making you watch this bad video lol.

·
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RAYZ0R J00 G0TZ T0 R3H0STZ 1TZ!!!111!

what the hell does that mean, lol.

anyway, i forgot to mention my car put down 256 whp with the lower compression at 5psi compared to the 296rwhp at 5psi on stock compression. I was having major boost leak, the whole shop could hear it at 12 psi. never got the #'s for higher boost.

·
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ps - how do you plan on finding the leak? I heard if you can find a place to flood the system with colored gas, that's how you should do it.
by the way, thanks for hosting my shitty video. lol.

well the asnwer to the leak will be to run that test or a pressure test. but since i cant drive my car cause the insurance agency rejected me i will have do the carb cleaner test. since the carb cleaner is like fuel i have to spray it in all the cracks and see when the car's idle raises. hopefully that will show me. the leak should most likely be in my intake manifold. my gaskets were re used like 10 times plus they had like 90 degree bends in them lol.

at the least i hope to make 450 at the wheels. my goal is as close to 500 as possible. well see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts