Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 USDM TT, HKS Single, Tanabe DP, custom Intake, AEM UEGO boost fuel pressure and afr, MBC, BBS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to get some type of carbon fiber for my rear bumper. Something that's not a elaborate rear diffuser. But something like a subtle edge piece. Is that something someone makes? I want something back there but not something as big as the top secret style diffuser. That way I can have some type of carbon fiber all the way around the car.

·
Registered
94 USDM TT, HKS Single, Tanabe DP, custom Intake, AEM UEGO boost fuel pressure and afr, MBC, BBS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is this one?

·
Registered
283 Posts
It looks like a modified Varis bumper to me.

As you were talking carbon accents the photos were more for the TRD wing and JDM carbon plate surrounds.

If you are looking for a kit, Riddox do one that has carbon along the edges.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like a modified Varis bumper to me.

As you were talking carbon accents the photos were more for the TRD wing and JDM carbon plate surrounds.

If you are looking for a kit, Riddox do one that has carbon along the edges.
Can you share a link for those?

·
Super Moderator
10,407 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Rather get the original TS kit.
Looked to see if their G-Force diffuser was still available that they used on the V12, but it's disco.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hmmm. That bumper would need quite a bit of work to match that one of the Supra and diffuser. The license plate area is off but quite a bit.
As I said, it's a modified Varis bumper. If you are handy with fibreglass and filler it wouldn't be too much trouble.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts