Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
From the land down under
3,877 Posts
Just slide your fingers between the trim and the hatch, and pull it gently until you pop a tab out, then continue to unclip them one at a time, being careful not to break any of them.

Then loosen the 2 10mm nuts, unplug the wiring, and you're done :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just slide your fingers between the trim and the hatch, and pull it gently until you pop a tab out, then continue to unclip them one at a time, being careful not to break any of them.

Then loosen the 2 10mm nuts, unplug the wiring, and you're done :)
I really appreciate your advice. That was my worry. I did not want to damage the trim getting to the light. Thanks so much, again.
Pierpoint

·
From the land down under
3,877 Posts
You're welcome.

Contrary to some, we are all a pretty helpful, friendly bunch here :)

P.S Ive been mulling over buying a new rear hatch light, so that I can put it with the rest of my BNIB lights, for the day when I finally do a full body respray, but its the only light on the car that seems to attract no wear, or aging, so Im finding it a very tough decision to make...

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
You're welcome.

Contrary to some, we are all a pretty helpful, friendly bunch here :)

P.S Ive been mulling over buying a new rear hatch light, so that I can put it with the rest of my BNIB lights, for the day when I finally do a full body respray, but its the only light on the car that seems to attract no wear, or aging, so Im finding it a very tough decision to make...
Do it or you'll regret it later lol.
I've been there.

·
From the land down under
3,877 Posts
Do it or you'll regret it later lol.
I've been there.
Normally, I could agree 100% with you on that, haha.

But this is the only time when its been a tough decision, as it literally looks brand new. I have bought all lights/ weather strips, and body moldings that is available already, but struggling to justify it to myself....I think I need to speak to somebody about my problem 🤣

1 - 9 of 9 Posts