Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a set of veilside rear under spoilers for my black 94single. I have stillen sides and the e-1 front lip, would the rears be too much? Should I just leave the front and sides with no rear, or just throw the rear on there and complete the look?

·
Banned
888 Posts
they look alright i guess, but i do agree with alx2785

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
If you already have them just mock them up real quick to see if you like them. If you dont really like them I say just paint your rear stock skirts body color.
example

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352720&highlight=stillen

I think it looks great with no rear skirts. And on a black car is prob looks even more uniform. Do you have nay pics of how it looks now?

Alex

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alx2785 said:
It'd probably look fine with no rear skirts, but i think the molded VS skirts would be ok on there. Do you hav them in your possesion already?

Alex
I figured molding them would be the best bet, giving it a little more subtle appearance, and yes I already have them. My second choice was no rears with a diffuser.

·
5,059 Posts
Don't bother putting on the rear valance pieces.
Those pieces look like crap IMO.
Whenever side valance pieces are put on a supra it looks like a square piece of fiberglass glued to the side of the car and it always looks like crap since it doesn't sit flush with the quarter or rear fender and does not flow with the lines of the car.

Look at every car with rear valance pieces on them. It looks like crap since quarter panels lose that smooth look.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave Capone said:
Don't bother putting on the rear valance pieces.
Those pieces look like crap IMO.
Whenever side valance pieces are put on a supra it looks like a square piece of fiberglass glued to the side of the car and it always looks like crap since it doesn't sit flush with the quarter or rear fender and does not flow with the lines of the car.

Look at every car with rear valance pieces on them. It looks like crap since quarter panels lose that smooth look.

That is the main reason I posted this. The rear pieces do not flow with the body, they look like add on's unless you get it molded really well.

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
I couldnt find a rear skirt i liked so I am getting the Top Secret diffuser. It comes up a little on the side too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts