Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,919 Posts
I'm sure THEIR site will say many good things.

I think that only in cases where thet turbo will not fit under the hood is a legit case for this option but at that point I'd consider a supercharger.

Start a thread in technical section and a few of us will discuss the technical pros and cons to this and not just what other people claim.

suprajake said:
:) Go to the STS website and read all the articles. Tons of accolades for this product. They only make the kit for a few vehicles. But it does make me want to slap a turbo on a Suburban or Yukon and tear up the streets!

· Registered
2,919 Posts
I've discussed this product before on various boards. This system doesn't defy physics itself so don't fool yourself into thinking that not having a system won't let me give valid input.

If you think articles by a magazine aren't biased, you have a lot to learn. Magazine articles can be entertaining most of the time but I hardly consider them the end all of opinions.

When you have the balls to post something about this on the tech forum, go for it and we'll discuss this in better details.

suprajake said:
It is quite obvious you posted without doing your homework...

These "articles" I speak of are from various car magazines (NOT STS!!!) who have featured a vehicle equipped with this turbo or have product tested the remote turbo set-up.

These "other people" are magazine writers and editors... who better to listen to than non-biased people who have installed, tested, and driven the product?

Why try to discuss something you know nothing about!?!

http://www.ststurbo.com/magazine_articles

· Registered
2,919 Posts
This part of the forum is for reviews, not this type of discussion. I'll ask you again to move it to tech if you want to discuss the merits of this technology.

It's pretty sad that you took my last post as a personal challenge but I guess I shouldn't have expected less from you seeing your reading comprehension abilities so far. If you have a personal problem with me I'm at almost every national Supra event should you feel the need to confront me. I talk to everyone the same so don't think you're special just because I can't see you. You're the only one bringing drama into this.

I should add that I'm an engineer by trade but that shouldn't ever give you the right to question someone's ability to discuss topics like this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.