Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how does this come off? are there any bolts from the inside? or is it just simply glued on and needs to be cut out?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Look in the Toyota repair manual. It show you how to get to the 1/4 glass. You have to remove most of the interior trim (roof lining, and all the plastic pieces around the glass). There are about 4 bolts that hold the glass in (8mm I think). After they bolts are off you need to cut the glass out.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
yep he is right just got mine installed a month ago when it was repainted. Cost alot too for those little ass windows

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
supra557hp said:
yep he is right just got mine installed a month ago when it was repainted. Cost alot too for those little ass windows
you got ripped off,each one costs less than $100,if you consider that too much.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
The trim most probably/definitely comes with the glass....but for $100?????
Is that the dealer's price exvelocity????
I would think those would be upwards of $200 ea easy (glass with trim)!

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
i usually just bust them out and then remove the molded trim ,cause they never want to come out easy,plus the new ones look well, new, and they don't cost that much
and $100 is retail,actually it's more like $95 ,check with Curt,he'll hook you up with wholesale price like 25-30% off,i get 30% off list on my Toyota parts

·
Registered
391 Posts
blkturbo! said:
The trim most probably/definitely comes with the glass....but for $100?????
Is that the dealer's price exvelocity????
I would think those would be upwards of $200 ea easy (glass with trim)!
Curt quoted me $60.75 for each side and the retainers were like $1.90 but this was a while back though. I do believe the glass and trim are one piece.

·
Registered
457 Posts
99YellowStang said:
damn i kinda wanted to keep my vin number that is on there, plus my tint
What is the big deal. All you have to do is reuse the 1/4 glass and everything. No big deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts