Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All prices are shipped, insured and paypaled. All these parts have come off one of my cars or sat around for a year in the closet. All the WB's work.

You want DIBS? Send paypal payment to daniel.santana at syniverse.com then claim your dib. If I get more then one payment on a single item I will refund anyone who attempted to pay after the payment.

Rear quater panel windows Sold to Kevin Gambini. (Sorry sexy ass toes not inlcuded for you fetish types!)

Rear speaker cover $40

Heater core $40

Inovative WG with dumptube (I'll include a flange for the exhaust manifold if I find it on time) $200

AEM Wideband with barely used sensor $200 - Whoever buys this has the option to buy a AEM NIB sensor for $45 as a deal package. Will not seperate until the controller and used sensor are sold.

PICs of the extra sensor still in the box:

Innovative Wideband. Used for less then 100 miles on pump gas Sold to Kristle Tolosa

PLX with guage. Also forgot to take pic of sensor. $245

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
818 Posts
Hows the rubber moulding on the rear quarter windows? Anything on them? Damaged?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hows the rubber moulding on the rear quarter windows? Anything on them? Damaged?
Nothing is wrong with them. I had a top $ paint job done and decided to replace every molding on the car for fresh ones. That is the reason I'm selling these.

There is payment pending on the windows, but as I stated, first to pay takes em.

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
paypal sent for innovate wideband...

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,253 Posts
if i buy the parts will you include the feet and the kitty?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts