Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of rx7 rims with et streets for sale i put about 5 passes on them. I bought them from a good friend and he put about 4 passes on them. THey are in really good shape iam asking 350+ shipping. They are gold by the way. I will have pics up soon.

Thanks for looking

Chris

·
Inline6Performance
1,482 Posts
I have the wheels at my house. The gold ones come with MT ET streets 26x11.50 16, Chris is asking $350. The chrome ones come with MT ET street radials 255/ 50 16, I want $425. The tires on both sets are in great shape. Which ever set sells, I will keep the other set for myself.

http://fototime.com/inv/BC061375A2BC36D
Mike

Prices do not include shipping and Paypal fees!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I need a pair of 26x11.5x16 ET Streets, but cannot use the rims (I'm 4-lug). If you are interested in parting w/ just the tires and selling the wheels seperately, then I'd give $250 for the tires and pick them up.
Regards,
mike

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
^^^^If you want to sell the tires to Z-Gad, I'll take just the wheels for $100 or so....let's make a deal!!!! Very interested!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sounds like you would have buyers for the wheels minus tires.
Hit me up via PM if you are willing to part w/ the tires. I can pick up today/tomorrow, after that, it'll have to be next week for me.
Regards, Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts