Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to take my rear seats out....but im not exactly sure what i would do with the area where they used to be....and the stripped interior look isnt really my thing...you guys have any pics/ideas of what can be done back there?

·
Shop Tech All Around Auto
510 Posts
I guess you could put cargo boxes back there like early Corvettes and rx7's had....
Personally, I like having the back seats, it just looks right. If I need the space for cargo, I just fold 'em down.

·
Registered
139 Posts
im puting a sub boxs in place of mine

·
Registered
302 Posts
Rear seat delete?!? why? they weigh nothing and look very nice!

besides, they are perfect for sexytime! lol :bigthumb:

·
Registered
471 Posts
i second that. sexytime!
llooks like Mr RyanDay is a stud too

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rear seat delete?!? why? they weigh nothing and look very nice!

besides, they are perfect for sexytime! lol :bigthumb:

ppfftttt im 6'3....there is NO sexytime in the back of supras for me :love:

·
Registered
471 Posts
open the hatch? i dont think that would work. sounds like you need to practice your supra sexytime

·
Banned
330 Posts
I have to agree with this. You guys having sexytime in the backs of your Supras must be "little" guys. ;)
haha sex in a mkiii is a bad idea you might get a cramp o something lucky i got a sc when it comes to that time ,i drove my old sc without my rear seat and it feels like a track car but i like having them its a good luxary to have altough i never use it

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
^^^ that probably weighs more than the seats did. lol

·
Project Mayhem!!!
789 Posts
^^^ that probably weighs more than the seats did. lol
Nope, wwaaayyy less. 1"x2"'s and 1/4" mdf. You can pick it up w/ 2 fingers. I didn't do it for weight reduction, I just never use the back seats. I am not finished either. I have the 2nd gen rx7 cargo boxes i might intergrate into it, or may make a sub box w/ hidden amp mounting.

·
Registered
302 Posts
either way, if you dont like the back seats or trunk, there is always the hood/front seats. No matter how tall anything can be done if you are creative enough! :agreed:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
front seats....

not going into details though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts