Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Looks good. I have not taken out the back, but I occasionally remove the seat and put in a platform I made (my dog can ride on it - she doesn't like the seats!).
My Frenchie hates the leather Supra seat's as well, prefers to ride in the hatch. Needless to say we don't take many trip's together.

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
I am currently working on a design for two 12in subwoofers, amp, capacitor and possibly storage box. I will post it up here when I am done. I will be using google sketch since it is free.

I don't expect it to be anything super fancy like those fiberglass hand molded ones since I am not a huge fan of them. I also expect the design to evolve of the few weeks that I am designing it.

·
Registered
9,662 Posts
^^^ congrats on defeating the purpose and adding 50+lbs

·
Boost Addicted.
1,217 Posts
Looking to do the same. Many thanks to VettViperKiller for DIY info.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
@ jcumpstay - Why would you mount your +40lb battery so high?! This is destroying your center of gravity!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
That is amazing. I'll have to keep this in mind as well if it deadens the exhaust noise some. Fantastic.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This looks very nice. I have the top half of my rear seat removed for my roll cage. the bars off the main halo make it impossible to lift the part that folds down back up. They are positioned so I can still keep the targa in the trunk. Have you made any changes to the design? Any abilities for a hidden storage compartment, maybe a lockbox for emergency cash, cards? I have never parked the car with the targa removed because ppl are strange. I have tan interior as well and like the black for the seat delete.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I did something like this but I made the top a door for extra storage made it about 3 years ago
Sorry for the crappy pics

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
neato, very clever design with the door for storage.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
For those interested, I'm now selling these for $100+shipping. Profit margin is just to small for me to eat shipping any longer.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts