Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
...heading for 500+ RWHP
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow MK3 owners...I need your help. I am looking to replace those 4 speakers in the back of my 91T. What speakers ( that sound good) will fit back there. OR do you know of any (larger) two speaker set ups that I can go with in the back? If anyone has done anything custom back there please let me know what you did. I just don't want my front 6.5"s to sound great and the back one's sound like crap and/or you not able to hear them. Any help is appreciated. also does anyone know what is in those black boxes under the speakers next the the quarter windows?
Thanks,
Kris (MK3_300)

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
You can fit 5.25" in the rear most area, depending on the speaker you may or may not need to modify the box. The middle speakers near the rear passenger shoulder are some non-standard size, but 4" can fit with minor modification.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
There seems to be a lot of different sizes for different years/options of MKIII, I've never worked on any but my 88T which has 4 1/2" in the back.

I'm pretty sure yours is different though, so this post is kinda useless then.... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts