Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 on my 88 Mk3 I was told its Jdm I dono anybody have a pricing on this by any chance or a site? TY I can show pics if people wanna see.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take a look for yourself I dont even know if its jdm but Ill try and get better pics of it Im sorrythis is the best I can do right now any info on sites or anything would be so great.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
I'm just curious -- whats the big deal with something being "jdm?" It seems like its just an "oooh exclusive, rare -- JDM" type of thing

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont even know just what people have been telling me, to be honest I dont even know what Jdm stands for. My girl drives with no shoes on shes like thats jdm style right there cause the japs take there shoes off when they enter there house and she has to drive with no shoes on so I dono think shes crazy lol.

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
japanese domestic market... and yeah... your girl is crazy lol...

[edit: thats one kick ass license plate :wtf: ]

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
No doing donuts with your leg hanging out the door, that's JDM. Or wearing overalls while you work on your car, that's JDM.

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
sorry man.. there aren't any sites with the hatch visor listed because they dont make em anymore... (that i can find anyways) ... i know duane from carbonfibrefx was going to try and make some replica's but i believe the project is on hold...

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
NA POWER... :rolleyes:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well if anybody wants to buy 1 KTLSupra is my aim I can send a better pic of it in like a day or 2 if your realy interested, I need the cash for my talon right now so Ill let most the stuff I got go for cheap.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have 2 in my posession and 1 enroute from japan at the moment :p

i guess i could buy another one to monopolize the market? muahaha

how much are you looking to get anyways?
melloboy

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
SupraNick said:
they sell around $300+
The hell are you talking about nick?!? Don't listen to him, those things are worthless.... if you give my $5 I will take it off your hands... sheesssh Nick, shame on you :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts