Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1 on my 88 Mk3 I was told its Jdm I dono anybody have a pricing on this by any chance or a site? TY I can show pics if people wanna see.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
they sell around $300+

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take a look for yourself I dont even know if its jdm but Ill try and get better pics of it Im sorrythis is the best I can do right now any info on sites or anything would be so great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont even know just what people have been telling me, to be honest I dont even know what Jdm stands for. My girl drives with no shoes on shes like thats jdm style right there cause the japs take there shoes off when they enter there house and she has to drive with no shoes on so I dono think shes crazy lol.

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
929 Posts
sorry man.. there aren't any sites with the hatch visor listed because they dont make em anymore... (that i can find anyways) ... i know duane from carbonfibrefx was going to try and make some replica's but i believe the project is on hold...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well if anybody wants to buy 1 KTLSupra is my aim I can send a better pic of it in like a day or 2 if your realy interested, I need the cash for my talon right now so Ill let most the stuff I got go for cheap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have 2 in my posession and 1 enroute from japan at the moment :p

i guess i could buy another one to monopolize the market? muahaha

how much are you looking to get anyways?
melloboy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.