1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
I <3 power blue Mk3's

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hamzam said:
:cool: black mkiii's look so slick. drop is nice, but where da hubcaps at??
I'll be running at the track often, and I don't really like the hubcaps on for some reason......like em better off. I'm weird like that.

I got my ass handed to me by a fucking Z06, put like ten carlengths on me in about 10 seconds........granted I was doing all I could...........10psi 70% throttle hittin cut all the way.........time to get tuned :(

·
Union Proud
656 Posts
^lol. don't forget cheap.

Pure sexy for cheap = win-win. Now if only the 7m was a tad more reliable, but that's why the JZ's can be swapped in :)

·
can't spell shazam w/o it
315 Posts
87turbosupra said:
I'll be running at the track often, and I don't really like the hubcaps on for some reason......like em better off. I'm weird like that.

I got my ass handed to me by a fucking Z06, put like ten carlengths on me in about 10 seconds........granted I was doing all I could...........10psi 70% throttle hittin cut all the way.........time to get tuned :(
Damn! If you are gonna be jumping from that position to being able to beat BPU MKIV's, then you definetely have to wake that thing up...

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hamzam said:
Damn! If you are gonna be jumping from that position to being able to beat BPU MKIV's, then you definetely have to wake that thing up...
Well with the Z06 that thing was bucking with fuel cut at least 5 times.......at ten pounds.

After tuning, on race gas and 27psi..............I'd definitely say a bpu mkiv shouldn't pose too much of a threat.

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
dam i cant wait till mine is even turbo, lol.
nice ride bro.
I LOVE SUPRA'S!!!!!

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,519 Posts
They are nice... when they are running! :wtflol: *slaps knee*

*looks around*

*stops laughing*

*runs*

Just playing :bigthumb: . Dont worry Fozbo... I almost said a few comments about your MKIII but Ill leave em out this time :sadwavey: :bigthumb: .

1 - 20 of 77 Posts