Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on getting a rebuilt motor from Jarco. They listed all the parts they are changing, are there any additional parts that i should/HAVE to change. All suggestions needed as i am saving for this and i'm very close to purchasing it. I would like to purchase anything else i might as well do. Here is the list.

Stock: Pistons & Rings
Main Bearings
Rod Bearings
Oil Pump,
Water pump
timing belt
tbelt tensioner
front crank seal
rear crank seal
oil pump seal
cam seals
valve stem seals
MHG
spark plugs
wires
and of course oil filter

I am staying with stock pistons as they do warranty their engine and putting in aftermarket ones they won't honor it. Please give me some input. I'm looking for 450 to 500 to the wheel in small progessing steps no big leaps. This is just for the motor and anything related that must be changed.

I know will have all new belts p/s, water pump, & a/c belt. I will be replacing ALL HOSES, and thats all i can think of besides a gasket kit with anything else i might have missed.

i am trying to search with only a white page showing as the results. I will not stop search tho.

Thanks!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anything else?

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
The rest of your list looks solid for a good engine. Since it's being assembled by Jarco it'll be done right too. You'll have a good reliable engine after this dude :)
eric

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man appriciate it! Can't wait!!!!!!!!! :) Then i'll go upgraded CT26 :) MMMM!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts