Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used the kits like the ones on ebay? just the washers and seals,... My turbo still boost's fine and such just smokes like crazy... is it a pita? have all the tools i should need just wanted to know what i'm in for... Trying to get this thing on the road again as cost effective as possible

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Personally, I don't trust a lot of stuff on ebay. But a lot of ppl have had great luck with finding items that are legit. If you're thinking of rebuilding your CT-26, Id personally talk to the guys at performance techniques. I should be getting my 60 trim pretty soon, and the price is pretty good $475. Plus you know exactly what you're getting.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i keep the car more than this summer it's going 2j over the winter, if i dont it will be either a gs or mkiv just trying to keep the cash outta the 7m, but thanx for the input

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
^ I really like that photo!

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
turbo5upra said:
if i keep the car more than this summer it's going 2j over the winter, if i dont it will be either a gs or mkiv just trying to keep the cash outta the 7m, but thanx for the input
yea, no problem man. I didn't know you were going 2J so..... ummm i'm sure someone has a stocker on the board that would be pretty cheap in case your CT-26 is crapping out, that's probably what I would do, if you plan on swaping motors in a few months

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very helpful site, and i'm up near utica.... relocating to the saratoga area very soon tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts