Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows a reputable place in Dallas that can rebuilt my stock turbo for less than it cost to buy a new one?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dont think you are going to find anyone that can do a rebuild for less than it will cost you to buy a good used one. The stock turbos are hard to rebuild - at least that is what I have heard.

There is a member on here named Will2... last time I talked to him he went single and was selling his stockers... tell him Brent sent you.

good luck... if you are desperate I might be able to push up my plans to go single and sell you mine??? :bigthumb:

Brent

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ct-26...stock turbo off an MKIII...

Im not deperate, just the shaft play is startin tio get bad...I dont want it to blow up on me while im goin down the road..

·
Registered
166 Posts
DawgOnIT said:
There is a member on here named Will2... last time I talked to him he went single and was selling his stockers... tell him Brent sent you.

good luck... if you are desperate I might be able to push up my plans to go single and sell you mine??? :bigthumb:

Brent
Nevermind.... MKIII. :sadwavey:

There are a ton of MKIII in TX though... I would go with a used one if I were you.. I have a friend who is all about the MKIII's. I will ask him if he has an extra set if you want.

·
Registered
166 Posts
used turbos

he's got some but has to check on the condition first - I will get back to you.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
If you want to get it rebuilt, send it off to the guys at Performance Techniques and have them upgrade it while they're at it. All of the MKIII guys that get upgrades from them are always pleased with the service, reliability and performance upgrades.

http://64.225.76.178/main.htm

If you just want a used one, e-mail this guy Jeremy, he has a few: [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts