Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a shop that does quality work at fair prices in the San Jose area (within 50-100 miles) .
I have a 93 sc300 with Supra HKS springs and TT shocks and im looking for someone to do an alignment and possibly put in some front LCA bushings . Any recommendations w/prices ? Please let me know-Thanks

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I can do the alignment for $69.95. Located in windsor . Quite far away from San Jo. I think 2 -21/2 hrs away. If you want to travel we can do the lower control arm bushings also.

Lawrence

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I just had the lance alignment done at Auto Innovations over in Milpitas. They did a great job and were very professional. Ask for Orlando.

carlo

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
search for custom alignment to get my opinion & others on their work... not good.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
balticMKIV said:
I just had the lance alignment done at Auto Innovations over in Milpitas. They did a great job and were very professional. Ask for Orlando.

carlo
Carlo you already went? So $80 bucks for custom alignment? I been lagging on getting one for quite some time now.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Carlo,

U did your alignment at auto innovations?? how much did they charge you??

AC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey thanks for the recommendations ,i appreciate it. Ill let you all know how it goes once i decide who im going with.

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
I can also reccoment Wheel Works in Sunnyvale. My friend Thomas owns that place and they do mostly high end cars.

1291 W El Camino Rd
Sunnyvale, CA 94085-1028 Phone: (650) 969-1700

Tell him Drew sent you. I belive the price is $69. If your willing to go to San Lorenzo my friend Dave can get you an even better deal then that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts